NPSI Town Hall Series - Virtual Graduation Strategies
NPSI hosted a facilitated conversation with field based practitioners on practices being implemented to virtually honor the class of 2020. Graduation is a milestone event, especially in the lives of students and families who have never experienced ceremonial pomp and circumstance. We must explore ways to celebrate the achievements of students!
As our new normal becomes sheltering in place, the NPSI team will continue to provide a virtual discussion programming platform through which to exchange real and relevant information with on-the-ground practitioners. For this webinar, facilitators will share strategies about how schools and districts can celebrate seniors in the midst of cancelled traditional celebrations.
Virtual Graduation Facilitators:
- Sherry Ball, Assistant Principal, Chicago Public Schools, Chicago, IL
- Ramona Outlaw, Principal, Chicago Public Schools, Chicago, IL
- Yolanda Johnson, Executive Officer for Student Services, Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- June Giddings, Texas Reach Higher, State Director
- Sandy Benavidez, Counselor Coach - ESC Region 11
For link to resources please click here.